Big Idea wants to give you the opportunity for a discount and flexibility when seeing shows this season! Enjoy the 2020 season when it fits into your schedule and have the freedom to create the theatre experience that works best for you. The 4-Show Flex Pass is good for four (4) credits to be used for ANY performance during the 2020 Season.
You may use your Flex Pass for one ticket to four performances or you may chose to bring your friends and use it for up to four tickets to a single performance! The FLEXability is up to you!
Our 2020 Season:
The Revolutionists (Lauren Gunderson), Small Mouth Sounds (Bess Wohl), Saint Joan (George Bernard Shaw), The Cake (Bekah Brunstetter), Life Sucks (Aaron Posner), Wolves (Steve Yockey), and King Charles III (Mike Bartlett)!
- Reservations are required to guarantee seating. Do this by calling (916) 960-3036 or emailing email@example.com.
- 2020 Flex Passes are only valid for performances during the 2020 season.
- A specific seat reservation can be made upon request.
- Changes in reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- This pass is non-refundable and non-negotiable.
- Big Idea Theatre is not responsible for the loss or theft of this pass. Treat this pass like cash.
The box office opens one hour prior to every performance. You may pick up your pass from the Big Idea Theatre box office beginning in January 2020 or have your pass mailed to you for your convenience. To request your pass be mailed, call (916) 960-3036 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least ten (10) business days for all mailed subscription passes.
PROUDLY POWERED BY WORDPRESS ~ CREATED BY Robbie Wanamaker