We appreciate you, our loyal patrons, and want to offer you a special discount! The Season Pass allows you to pick any performance date that works best for your schedule.
This pass grants admission for one person to any one performance of each production of the Big Idea Theatre Company's 2020 Season:
The Revolutionists (Lauren Gunderson), Small Mouth Sounds (Bess Wohl), Saint Joan (George Bernard Shaw), The Cake (Bekah Brunstetter), Life Sucks (Aaron Posner), Wolves (Steve Yockey), and King Charles III (Mike Bartlett)!
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED to guarantee seating and must be made by calling (916) 960-3036, emailing email@example.com, or using the electronic reservation form that will be emailed to you prior to the start of any new show.
- Changes in reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Reservation confirmation upon request.
- Priority seating is available upon request with your reservation.
- This pass is non-refundable and non-negotiable.
- Big Idea Theatre is not responsible for the loss or theft of this pass. Treat this pass like cash.
The box office opens one hour prior to every performance. You may pick up your pass from the Big Idea Theatre box office beginning in January 2020 or have your pass mailed to you for your convenience. To request your pass be mailed, please call (916) 960-3036 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least ten (10) business days for all mailed subscription passes.
PROUDLY POWERED BY WORDPRESS ~ CREATED BY Robbie Wanamaker